+

+

Thursday, April 18, 2024

These are the true Christians

[music]

I, Maryam Arsh, forgive Salah. I thank God

I'm not upset, I'm serious, I mean, I knew

I became a Christian, why is my husband, not a martyr? My husband did not die

An accident. I thank God and may God protect my daughter and protect me

And I thank God because this has been me for an hour

What I took was that he was telling me about God telling me about

Miracles tell me everything, so I tried

From him and his love, relief is really difficult and will remain difficult

Even lighter, but I'm not upset, it's us

We are proud of our Christianity in the first place

Every Christian who is proud of his Christianity is the master

Christ was crucified, flogged, tortured, and suffered the bitterness of the world

Because we will not be fooled

A drop of the blood that came out of him, of course not necessary

We deserve to bear this responsibility

Our responsibility is that we, as Christians, respond with faith

Strong, we will deliver with strong faith, and you saw that we would die accused

He will kill her, this is not death at all, this is not death

The martyrdom of this man

They spent 15 days single, 15 days without money

With water like this, the smell of our Lord, as if our Lord gave you faith

To contribute, but God contributes to me

This time, they want to stand like lions like this

God wants me to be sad and never shaken

Destroyed by the martyr, I am worthy, and may God not leave him alone

Someone, as Christians, we are okay, we are not sad

No sadness because they are sitting in between and wearing yellow

It's okay, no, of course. We are proud. This is me

I will go out and go here and go to Hanada. I am bitter

I deserve it, I wasn't

don't deserve the martyr [ __ ] Bishr Nassif. I say, oh my goodness

Seriously

Your daughter, when she grows up, will honor you, Ezzat

And you will say that my father is a martyr, and I will raise my head

And every time I go to a place, I will say, “I am a martyr.”

Ezzat will return to Christ

They will come, they will cry for me

This is all the sin they committed and it will come back

And I forgive him, I don't have anything inside me to thank

Our Lord and our Lord, not

Hess Marat taught the martyr and loved his children

Your security was strong, and Hanin was

And Amin, I mean, he didn't know anything except what was wrong

The wall and it was

He knows what this prayer means, and he did not encourage me to do so

We used to go and tell him that we prayed and mentioned him in me

Your prayers, my intercessor

Great, may God forgive them. May God forgive them and enlighten them

Look at them, O Lord, and prepare for them the way

The righteous

Yes advised me to say that he reminded us before the throne

Christ in the presence of glory is in the most beautiful place he has chosen

Our Lord

Why do we thank our God who is our God and brought it to me?

In it, our Lord touches their hearts and guides them while they deprive us

Indeed, but God will provide

With God's help, God willing, neither I nor I will curse you

don't want him to be the happiest person in an hour

Martyrdom was my sight, joy, and excuse

And the sky was open, his heart was light and he was not worried

Nothing ever happens and he laughs the most

He smiles

Among them, while we were talking about him, he didn't break his cross or not

Nothing or nothing at all, and thank God for someone

That's why God is there, we don't care, how much do I have to do?

And

No comments:

Post a Comment