+

+

Saturday, June 1, 2024

Saint Porphyrio

Someone who is not so familiar cannot understand it. I mean, it takes... I had given a speech once, and a student told me, excuse me, he said, you spoke well, thank you very much. But I don't believe what you said." opposite the temple, there is a -blessed soul, her name was Eleni Daskalopoulou, she was a dressmaker, and he had a summons to Procopius the former Kefalonian, bishop, at the table for dinner with him she together with them he called us, Maria and me to help Procopius-he was not able to walk freely he was with his stick, so we went to spend the evening with Maria, ELENI DASKALOPOULOU, the food was not ready and Procopius said to her until the food is prepared you don't say anything to us good for our soul? something that has impressed you? Helen tells us that these days I experienced something that still makes me shudder when I remember it, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? I GO TO SEE MY ELDER PORFYRIOS, ASS SOON AS I GO THE ELDER STANDS UP AND SAYS TO HER ELENI I HAVE A BIG ISSUE, AND I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE SIDE OF THE SIDE CAN YOU TAKE ME?"MY PLEASURE, ELDER"I'M PREPARING THE CAR AND I'M COMING, FATHER PORPHYRIOS GETS IN THE CAR THEY GO DOWN THE ROAD, TURN RIGHT SAYS HELEN, AND THE CAR TAKES OFF, As if you are in a helicopter. AND I SAW THE CARS BELOW AND STARTED TO SHAKE HAVING NEXT TO FATHER PORFYRIOS -And we were flying. "FATHER PORFYRIOS REPLY OK OK THE CAR GOES DOWN . She waited for a little bit to come to her senses. "Now go, because I am in a hurry."FATHER PORPHYRIOS HAD CACHED SOMEONE PREPARING TO KILL HIMSELF AND SAVED HIM

No comments:

Post a Comment