+

+

Sunday, July 7, 2024

This shows us that when the dead who are with Christ can visit us if the...

He tells me while you were working he tells me there was so much close by I left, he says, and went to a place so that no one would see me because my eyes were watering while I watched and participated in the divine service. And I wanted no one to see me and it was dark and I found a dark and next to me was a chair. And I sat down on it. Chair and as I sat down he came and a young man sat down next to me. I said to him, "Hey, kid, I've been somewhere. I'm crying all by myself, and it worked. What does this young man want now? I can't express myself and he says he did so. And he hugged me and shook my hand. And says hello, Mr. Andre. "I'm so glad you came," he says. He says, "Now, let's go to Mass, huh? He's doing that. I came back like this. I'm making an observation, like what you're doing in there. I wanted to tell him and... I turned around and there was a little boy. Who looked like a carp. I did. So he says to me, "Thank you very much, sir. Andrea, you're here. Today you see that man over there. That's the father. He's my father. He was watching and you told him, my father. And the others. Relatives not to see my picture and cry. Because. I feel sad,I asked Christ not to live I could live and he said no, Christ I can't lose you and so he stayed with Christ' not crying because I feel sad.""I feel sad.""I feel sad."

No comments:

Post a Comment