+

+

Saturday, July 27, 2024

The great restart of his church

the great informal schism has begun now between the chaff and the wheat now the chaff will be separated from the wheat those who will truly love him and will not be afraid like the wheat that is ready to become flour and others who will remain formal like the chaff will take them the wind and will blow him away there is much more he says that you cannot bear about the cunning of lucifer and the guile with which he will deceive both political leaders and church leaders to one day do the worst evil that one could to imagine and you know that your innocent children will invent something very wicked in a little while and you will understand that they will steal from you the children will blackmail you the children will blackmail you I don't know what will happen all I know is that he has told me they will do great harm to your children and then you will cry a lot and no one will be able to help you because you too ran away from his arms now we have to hold him by the hand strongly hold it by the hand when the one who thinks that he came to stay obviously he meant the antichrist who is not he is the imitation he he says in a little while he will be overthrown after he does great evil to the whole world great evil to the whole world and we will all celebrate a new resurrection together the resurrection of your country because those who will remain will be faithful to me and will love and worship me all those who are in great political and ecclesiastical positions will no longer be in this position in a very short period of time my father has decided, he says, to clean the his abel all those who betrayed him his son all those who vapor if his will will let them understand what they did and feel for themselves with whose authority they will go of the jews a quadriplegic will be beaten over our country quadriplegic our country it will suffer from its faith it will suffer from its economy it will suffer from geophysical upheavals turbulence and from geopolitical complications remember them quadriplegic our Greece will become a quadriplegic our faith will be shaken and mercilessly beaten the economy will collapse nature will rebel with many ways you will see these and the war upheavals will bring new data now or does the antichrist the imitation antichrist want to do the big reboot and he will cause the mess through disease and economy he will make you all people after he will put a strap on you to drag you where he wants he will do a big restart so he thinks so he wants but my father decided to use what the ao tax will do to make another restart of his own state of the church and through the church all the sa pro and the corrupt will be gone new will come new people will come forth he says who will worship my father and me and the holy spirit they will love me and my father and the holy spirit so much that the lives of the saints will be their strength and they will run to the ends of the earth, this is how my father appointed them to convey the strongest true faith, so be patient, trust me and you will see everything happen in a little while, but now Calvary must come because the real resurrection will be the one that will happen that you will all rejoice with me my child it will be the great restart of my father in his church not the restart of satan on the planet he dreams of the restart of evil that will control you all my father but he has appointed yet he does not allow the antichrist to he comes to rule there will be first the great restart of his church with power then he will glorify me you will all run he tells you to the ends of the earth to speak of me everywhere will be my icon everywhere will be my name everywhere will be my vision everywhere people will know that I am the god of peace and for a long time the kingdom will be glorified until then god will allow the strong as you will be to face the real antichrist who will come to destroy everything then but I will take you in my arms so that you can live with me now, but don't just be afraid those who believe me were the high priests were the priests now I want to say it let them confess that they should not be afraid the witnesses were not afraid of the persecutions they were not afraid of the imprisonments they were not afraid of the exiles they were not afraid of the desecration of their houses and their possessions because among all these saw the time of their future presence in the arms of God in eternity this today I would like to say them but he says them he says them and he says them so beautifully and so sweetly that we have no reason not to listen to him just let your heart to accept his word let your heart be heard the little girl who will f you my unworthy little girl my boy I am your father and your mother trust me and you do what every child does who opens his little hands and he runs into his mom's arms those who do won't even understand what's going to happen because in amazing ways in awesome ways and he's going to support and feed and protect his own kids I don't want to think what he's going to tell the rest everyone chooses you only decide which will be your choice with jesus to meet with him or with lucifer each of you decide I bless you in the name of our beloved jesus I bless you to give you voice in the mind so you know which is the right thing to do I bless you to give you prudence in your actions to know how to manage every difficult moment that will come from here on I bless you but also may our god our jesus our father give you his holy spirit that will be the strength to succeed because we may know what is right we may know and how to do it but we have the power without the holy spirit nothing is done now a te stp how y where you get from his yi and the you go around to see if it makes you a t stp now is how many years will the antichrist stay in absolute power so many years he says now you will live in imitation or so to speak his power and these same things will happen in a small form by the politicians but also from the church false prophets to experience what will happen and choose for yourself who you will love who you will hug who you will put in your heart and who from now on who you will obey I wish we all make the right choice for you from today our beloved jesus be unique love strength joy of our heart we have nothing to fear from today i beg you one word let it be the symbol of our life jesus you are the love and the love of my heart you are the divine love of my soul you will be everything for me because you are my mother and my father the king of my heart blessed or will we hear this in them the holy spirit will make a permanent residence in the soul and the things will begin in the midst of persecutions and sorrows

No comments:

Post a Comment