+

+

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Святой Порфирий Вы видите меня здесь, но меня здесь нет

You see me here, but I'm not.
I'm here, so I'm looking at my father's method.


He turned white.


I was a little scared.
Later, another one arrives from Heraklion


very big
of blessed stature, today Father Methodius


who also had an elder
Father Porphyrios and asked me to go to him.


I'm going to confession.


I said to him, "I'd be happy to.
the elder, I took him, and we both went.


We were at home at that time, we obeyed not
she couldn't come


Maria, we went to Father Porfiry and
I say to him, I say, don't call me to him.


I don't want to go to confession after
when you're done, I'll take my wish and I'll go to confession.


We leave, Father enters, if Father
Dios confesses in half an hour.


opens the door and says to me
Mr. Manoli, come in, I go in, I close the door


I close the door and stop next to the bed.
The old man was lying in bed.


He was holding a cross, I bowed to the cross.
I protected my hand and saw that he didn't want to


The song Let Us Go is addressed
to Father Method and calls him Father


method you see me and how you see me
answers father metonis, says the old man


I see you lying on
you are covered with one


a blanket, and whoever comes kisses it.
The cross kisses the hand makes a wish and


everything goes well says the methodical father.
Fr. Porphyrius speaks to me.


I was next to him.
The bed says my child tell me where.


where you see me and how you see me. I say.
The same thing Father Mephonius said.


Look, he says, what is the greatness
God, you see me here too.


I do not
Here I see, so I look at Father's method.


he turned white.
I got scared, I say

No comments:

Post a Comment